The Auction House of the Russian Federation has held an auction for the sale of aircraft
The Auction House of the Russian Federation held a Dutch auction for the sale of Boeing 737-346 aircraft. The sale took place by order of the Foundation of enterprises of the transport complex, 100% of shares in which are owned by the city of Moscow.
Two Boeing 737-347 aircraft with additional equipment were put up for sale at the auction. Both lots were sold at minimum price (cut-off price). The winner for both lots was Jet Air Equipment.
Equipment of Boeing 737-347 №23183, including:
- Boeing frame 737-347 №23183, inv. №9.31.29;
- Boeing engine CFM56-3B1 №721169, inv. №9.31.35;
- Boeing engine CFM56-3B1 №721204, inv. №9.31.34;
- Boeing auxiliary power unit №Р60310, inv. №9.31.31.
Starting price – 65 090 000 rubles
Sale price was 5 858 100 rubles
Equipment of Boeing 737-347 № 23442, including:
- Boeing frame 737-347 №23442, inv. №9.31.28;
- Boeing engine CFM56-3B1 №721470, inv. №9.31.33;
- Boeing engine CFM56-3B1 №720455, inv. №9.31.32;
- Boeing auxiliary power unit №Р-40112С, inv. №9.31.30.
Starting price – 66 530 000 rubles
Sale price was 5 987 700 rubles.
Andrei Stepanenko, the general director of the Auction House of the Russian Federation, commenting on the results of the auction, said: “Today’s auction is significant because it was the first experience of the public sale of aircraft in Russian auction practice.
And this is our first sale made by the order of the Foundation of Enterprises of the Transport Complex, 100% of shares in which are owned by the capital. We expect that the success of this auction will be the guarantee of subsequent cooperation with the Foundation”.