The Auction House of the Russian Federation will hold auction for the sale of aircraft
The Auction House of the Russian federation will hold Dutch auctions for the sale of aircraft, Boeing 737-347 and Embrarer 120.128. The sale is taking place by order of the Foundation of enterprises of the transport complex, 100% of shares in which are owned by the city of Moscow.
The first auction will be held on 28 June 2012. Two Boeing 737-747 with additional equipment will be up for sale:
Equipment of Boeing 737-347 №23183, including:
- Boeing frame 737-347 №23183, inv. №9.31.29;
- Boeing engine CFM56-3B1 №721169, inv. №9.31.35;
- Boeing engine CFM56-3B1 №721204, inv. №9.31.34;
- Boeing auxiliary power unit №Р60310, inv. №9.31.31.
Starting price – 65 090 000 rub.
Minimum price (cut-off price) - 5 858 100 rub.
Equipment of Boeing 737-347 № 23442, including:
- Boeing frame 737-347 №23442, inv. №9.31.28;
- Boeing engine CFM56-3B1 №721470, inv. №9.31.33;
- Boeing engine CFM56-3B1 №720455, inv. №9.31.32;
- Boeing auxiliary power unit №Р-40112С, inv. №9.31.30.
Starting price – 66 530 000 rub.
Minimum price (cut-off price) - 5 987 700 rub.
The Boeing 737-300 aircraft is a medium-range narrow-bodied jet-propelled passenger airplane.
Plans for the near future also include holding an auction for the sale of four Embraer 120.128 planes. The Embraer 120 aircraft as a regional turbo-propelled passenger airplane. It can carry up to 30 passengers.
The planes are being auctioned under the open Dutch auction system, with a decrease in price. The winner of the auction will be the person who makes the last bid.
Materials mass media: