Selling the rights of the Sberbank loan for manufacturer of alcoholic beverages LLC "ARS" with 50% discount
To date, the amount of debt on the loan is 72.3 million rubles, the starting price of the lot – 35 million rubles. Thus, the buyer acquires a lot with 50% discount, that is 37.3 million rubles.
Collateral for the loan are:
• Distillery plant at the address: Leningrad Region, Tikhvin, Borovaya str., 51Г;
The structure of the plant includes:
- 1-storey building of distillery plant with the area of 687.7 sq. m;
- office building with the area of 666.4 sq. m;
- 3 warehouses with total area of 582.1 sq. m;
- checkpoint building with the area of 7.80 sq. m;
- land plot with the area of 4.4 thousand sq. m.
• non-residential area of 499.7 sq. m , located at the address: Leningrad Region, Tikhvin, microdistrict 1a, house 46, building 2 (leased for a shop of automobile products LLC "Baltkam" for 11 months with prolongation);
• non-residential premises with the area of 966.4 sq. m, located at the address: Leningrad region, Pikalyevo, Sportivnaya str., 6 (leased by OJSC "Tander" (Magnet store) until 2016)
"To date, the amount of the loan debt is 72.3 million rubles, that is two times higher than the initial cost of the rights on the loan. Subject to sale of the mortgaged property within the frames of execution proceedings the successful bidder will receive the funds, obtained of assets sale (their market value is not less than 50 million rubles), as well as be able to collect the remainder part of the debt.
Another scenario – to sign a settlement agreement with the debtor. In this case, the successful bidder forgives part of the debt and receives assets in ownership. In our opinion, this option is preferable not only for the winning bidder, but also to the debtor", says Olga Zheludkova, Head of Department for Work with Mortgaged Property of the Auction House of the Russian Federation.
For detailed information please see the website of the Auction House of the Russian Federation (RAD).