Sale of share package in Yugratel postponed to 9 December
The Auction House of the Russian Federation announces an auction for the sale of a share package in the company Yugratel. The auction is scheduled for 9 December.
At the auction that will be held at the Moscow branch of the Auction House of the Russian Federation (Khrustalny per., d. 1), a 100% share package in Yugratel will be put up for sale — one of the largest telecommunications companies in Russia.
Starting price of lot — 2 145 542 000 rub.
The payment period of purchase for the winner of the auction is 20 days from the date that the auction is held.
Nadezhda Pavlovna Varzhina,
deputy general director of the Auction House of the Russian Federation on legal issues:
“We are extending the display period of the property so that potential buyers have the time to make a balanced decision on participating in the auction. At the same time, the Government of the Khanty-Mansiisk Autonomous Okrug (KMAO) – Yugra has decided to reduce the period of payment. For the future buyer, it will be 20 calendar days. We expect that increasing the period for taking a decision on buying the property will allow potential participants of the auction to accumulate the funds required for payment”.
On 4 August 2011, the Auction House of the Russian Federation, based on the results of a qualification selection, was chosen as the seller of state property of the Khanty-Mansiisk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra (KMAO). According to the decision of the Government of KMAO-Yugra, it is planned to sell by auction:
- 44.2% of a share package in Khanty-Mansiisk Bank,
- 100% of a share package in the Yugoria State Insurance Company
- Production complex of three poultry factories (Borovskaya Poultry Factory, Chelyabinsk Poultry Factory, Nizhenvartovsk Poultry Factory), and companies with a related sphere of activity (Bikor, Borovsky Trading House),
- Gas pipeline for gas supply to the city of Khanty-Mansiisk and villages in KMAO – Yugra,
- and also other property with a cost of over 3 million rubles.