14.01.2020

The historical estate of merchants of Pereslavtsevs in the center of Uglich town is put up for sale

The Auction House of the Russian Federation (AHRF) is preparing for sale a historic four-storey mansion of 776.8 sq.m. with a land plot of 1.4 thousand sq.m.
  
  
The estate is located in the city center, 150 meters from the Volga River embankment and 200 meters from the bus station. Nearby are the main tourist attractions: the Uglich Kremlin, city embankment, Park Pobedy, viewing platform, various museums. 
  
The house was built in 1804 in the style of classicism for the family of merchant Pereslavtsev. By the end of the XX century the manor fell into decay, after several fires it was almost completely destroyed. In 2002 the mansion was restored, having preserved its historical and architectural appearance.
Nowadays there is a restaurant Russkaya Usadba.
  
The building is an architectural monument. Only the facade of the building and the cellar in the basement are protected. Existing security obligations do not impose restrictions on the economic use of the building.
  
A potential investor can implement almost any commercial project here.
  
Sale on behalf of a private owner.
The sale price is 38 million rub.
  
«Uglich town is part of the Golden Ring of Russia and is undoubtedly one of the most important tourist centers in the Yaroslavl region. About half a million tourists come here every year. For an investor regular tourist flow is an important factor for business development. The estate of Pereslavtsevs is a special object for Uglich commercial real estate market. The exclusive location opens a lot of opportunities for investors to use the object, from a mini-hotel to a restaurant», - says Andrey Shumilov, representative of the AHRF in the Yaroslavl region.