Fourteen enterprises of Moscow and Moscow Region will be sold at the auction of the Auction House of the Russian Federation within the framework of privatization
According to the results of the contest the Auction House of the Russian Federation will get for sale 57 blocks of shares of enterprises, located throughout the whole territory of Russia.
Of them in Moscow and Moscow Region are the follows enterprises:
• JSC Sudpromproekt (49% of shares), Moscow
• JSC Central Publishing House, Vozdushny Transport (100% of shares), Moscow
• JSC Logistic Company Reutov (100% of shares), Moscow Region, Reutov Town
• JSC Mozhayskiy Plant of Medical Instruments (1.87% of shares) Moscow Region, Miz Settlement
• JSC Informelektro Institute of Industrial Development» (100% of shares), Moscow
• JSC Central Scientific and Research Laboratory of Polymer Containers (35% of shares), Moscow Region, Noginskiy District
• JSC Moscow Factory of Sychuzny Ferment (49,7% of shares), Moscow
• JSC Book Factory № 1 (100% of shares), Moscow Region, Elektrostal’ Town
• Ivanteevskiy Elevatormel’mash, Moscow Region, Ivanteevka Town
• JSC Federal Center of Geoecological Systems (100% of shares), Moscow
• JSC Center of Desinfection of Stupinskiy District (100% of shares), Moscow Region, Stupino Town
• JSC Federal Scientific and Technical Center of Metrology of Inversion Ecological Monitoring Systems (100% of shares), Moscow
• JSC Scientific and Technical Center of Electronic Warfare (25% of shares), Moscow
• JSC Scientific and Research Institute of Road Transport (100% of shares), Moscow
Biddings on these assets are scheduled to be held during 2018.
The first auctions will be held in the II quarter of 2018.
The Auction House of the Russian Federation is included in the List of Federal Property Sellers by the Order of the Russian Federation Government of 25 October, 2010 № 1874-р.
The AHRF organized the sale of federal blocks of shares of enterprises, included in the Forecast Program of Privatization for 2013, 2014-2016. Within the framework of this line 124 blocks of shares were sold at auctions for the total amount of 20 billion rubles.
Besides the work within the framework of federal privatization the AHRF is carried out selling of state property of a number of Russian regions. A total amount of the AHRF deals with property (taking into consideration federal and regional state assets) is more than 62.4 billion rubles.