Shopping center building together with the land plot
Cadastral number of the building is 78:13:0744701:7167.
Building area: 3,837.8 sq.m.
Number of storeys: 4, in addition to the mezzanine.
Year of construction: 2015.
Cadastral number of the land plot: 78:13:0744701:24.
Area of the land plot: 3,063 sq.m.
Type of right: the building and the land plot are registered in the ownership.
Currently, the entire first floor of the building is leased out for long-term rent to the chain of shops Pyaturochka. Floors from the second to the fourth are free from tenants.
Location and surroundings
The object is located in the Frunzensky district of St. Petersburg, at the intersection of Zagrebskiy Boulevard and Malaya Balkanskaya Street.
The site is surrounded by multi-storey residential buildings and social infrastructure. Maternity hospital No. 16 is located within walking distance.
The entrance to the shopping center is from the side of Zagrebskiy Boulevard along the building with the exit to Malaya Balkanskaya Street.
Remoteness from the main transportation hubs:
- distance to the Kupchino metro station is 2.9 km.;
- distance to Ring Road is 5 km.
In 2017, in the area of intersection of Buharestskaya Street and Dunaiskiy Avenue it is planned to put into operation Dunaiskaya metro station, which will significantly increase the human flows in this location.
- The object is connected to the city engineering networks.
- The allocated electric capacity per object is 188.15 kW.
Prospects of the Object development:
It is assumed that the leasable area can be occupied by the tenants:
- at the second floor level is a children's goods store or a shop for pregnant and nursing mothers;
- at the third floor level are shop floors, such as: pet products, cosmetics store, communication salons, beauty salons, pharmacy, perinatal center, department of Petroelektrosbyt, department of Sberbank, children's room;
- at the fourth floor level is restaurant, cafe/bar.
There is a possibility of placing a summer cafe on the roof of the shopping center. The proximity of the maternity hospital allows to focus on a group of goods for expectant mothers and newborns.
Factors of investment attractiveness:
- the object is sold with an anchor tenant of a well-known food chain;
- the building and the land plot are registered in the ownership;
- the object is located in a densely populated area of the city;
- the location of the object is characterized by a low level of competition;
- good transport accessibility.