The investment project involves the construction of a multifunctional suburban recreation center in the Leningrad Region under the conventional name Medvezhya Gora and includes two independent facilities:
- A multifunctional suburban complex, which is being built on the basis of existing business, part of which is focused on the production of farm products. The concept of open fashionable culinary space. - PineWood Residence Country Club.
1. Multifunctional suburban complex The complex is created on the basis of the existing business of the company "Bear Mountain", part of which is focused on the production of farm products, as well as on the management of suburban real estate. The concept of open fashionable culinary space.
• Kitchen Factory • Farmer's market • Shopping and entertainment center and hotel center
Location: The Medvezhya Gora complex is located on the 17th km. of Priozerskoye Shosse (Shosse A129) in the village of Agalatovo, Vsevolozhsky District, Leningrad Region.
2. PineWood Residence Country Club The project of cottage development is proposed to be implemented on the bank of Lembolovsky Lake, on a land plot of 10.37 hectares.
The plot is provided by Medvezhya Gora LLC for long-term rent.
Additional type of the planned activity is renting out retail and recreational areas - a restaurant for 120 seats, a shop of farm products and goods of prime necessity with the area of 50 meters, as well as various recreation areas for guests - active recreation, sports, SPA zone, children's and adult animation, etc.
Location: The territory of the future club is located 3 km. from the federal highway Sortavala. The distance to St. Petersburg from the junction is 31 km. A road with asphalt pavement leads to the site.
Options for acquiring rights to the project: Interested investors are invited to consider several options for cooperation:
1. Acquisition of shares of Medvezhya Gora LLC (in full or in part), which owns rights to real estate and carries out their operational management. 2. Acquisition of rights to a separate (independent) direction of the project through the registration of rights to specific real estate.
Factors of investment attractiveness: • the project is being implemented in one of the most dynamically developing areas of the Leningrad Region; • high degree of project development; • opportunity to acquire a ready-made business with the prospect of expansion and diversification; • Priozersk direction is characterized by consistently high demand for recreational and commercial facilities; • possibility to purchase only one project area.