Within the framework of this agreement the investor gets an opportunity to reconstruct a building for a 4-5* hotel within 64 months with the increase of the total area up to 10,000 sq.m, room capacity of 90-130 rooms depending on the class and buried parking lot. If necessary, the new owner may be provided with assistance in obtaining permits for the project of reconstruction and adaptation of the building for modern use.
After completion of the reconstruction project and implementation of investment conditions, the building and the land plot under it can be registered in ownership.
Total area of the building: 7,417.1 sq.m.
Land plot area: 3,938 sq.m.
Permitted use of the land plot: for hotel accommodation.
Zoning in accordance with Rules of Land Use and Development of St. Petersburg: a multifunctional zone of medium and multi-storey apartment buildings, public and business buildings located on the territory of historically formed districts of St. Petersburg (except for historical development of suburbs) Т3ЖД3.
Factors of investment attractiveness:
• The object is unique due to its characteristics - being an architectural monument of regional importance, it fully corresponds in its planning and technical characteristics to the modern hotels of 4-5* class.
• The object can be adapted not only for a hotel, but also for an apart-hotel.
• The object is located on the first line of the Fontanka River Embankment and has excellent views of the river water area.
• At the level of the basement it is possible to organize parking.
• Under the terms of the long-term lease agreement the cost of repair works can be credited against the rent.
• The area of the facility is characterized by a high level of business activity.
• Excellent transport and pedestrian accessibility, proximity to the main attractions of St. Petersburg.
• Offers of objects in the central part of Saint-Petersburg are rare, taking into account the location, the proposed facility is unique in its kind.