The right to claim a debt against FC «Krylia Sovetov» in the bankruptcy proceedings of GAZBANK is being sold. The amount owed as of the current date is 246,739,335.7 rub.
The club was founded in 1942 and since then it has become a symbol of Samara region. At the moment it is a leader of FNL Championship 2020-2021. It has all the chances to enter the elite division of Russia at the end of the season. Since 2018, the home arena of the club is the newest «Samara Arena» with a capacity of 45,000 people.
- USSR Championship - 4th placement, 1951.
- Finalist of the USSR Cup - 1953, 1964.
- Bronze medalist of Russian Championship - 2004.
- Finalist of the Cup of Russia in 2004.
- Participant of the 1/2 Cup of Russia - 1997, 2001.
The currency of the balance in the dynamics of the last three years is growing. For 2019, the club's revenues increased by 34.6% compared with the previous year and amount to 1.7 billion rub. At the end of 2019 the company is profitable, with a net profit of 155.5 million rub.