Address: Ulitsa Arkhitektora Vlasova, Obruchevskiy District, Moscow.
Total area: 184.9 sq.m.
Number of storeys: 11.
Brick-monolithic residential house (individual project).
Year of construction: 2001.
The apartment has 4 rooms: 3 bedrooms and 1 living room combined with a kitchen. The apartment has a modern finish, but requires a small cosmetic repairs. The apartment is well insulated, the height of the ceilings from 3 m., all bedrooms are isolated, 3 bathrooms with toilets and 1 guest bathroom. On the floor - parquet, double glazing, installed a split-system. There is partly available kitchen furniture, including dishwasher and built-in refrigerator. There are 2 elevators in the entrance (cargo and passenger).
The apartment is in the property.
Restrictions and encumbrances: there are registered third parties.
Characteristics of the apartment building: brick-monolithic business class house club format. There are only 3 apartments on the site. The house has modern technical equipment, there is an automated fire extinguishing and smoke elimination system, central air conditioning and supply and exhaust ventilation. Well-equipped guarded yard without cars, spacious presentable entrance group, round-the-clock security, entry into the territory is carried out under the barrier checkpoint, its own infrastructure.
Factors of investment attractiveness:
- Access by car is possible along Leninskiy prospekt and Profsoyuznaya ulitsa.
- «Novye Cheryomushki» metro station is 8 min. by walk. Public transport stops - 300 m. from the house.
- Near the house there are a square and Vorontsovsky City Park, stores, schools, kindergartens, sports complex.
- On the first floors of the residential complex there are a fitness club with swimming pool, stores, restaurant, beauty salon, children's development center.
- Given the location, liquid area and the availability of decoration, the object can be rented at a rate of 190,000 to 200,000 rub. per month.