The land plot the location of which is established with respect to the landmark located outside the land plot is proposed for implementation. Landmark: Krylatki village. Postal address of the landmark: Krylatki Village, Mozhayskiy District, Moscow Region. The plot is about 450 m. from the landmark towards the north-west, near the village of Krylatki and Krylatki SNT, on the bank of Mozhayskiy reservoir.
Area: 192 207 sq. m. (19,22 ha).
Cadastral number: 50:18:0040228:35.
Land category: Agricultural land.
Type of permitted use: for agricultural production.
Encumbrances (restrictions) in use: not registered.
Location, environment, transport accessibility
Convenient transport accessibility is provided by the main transport artery - Minskoye Shosse, from which the distance to Krylatka village is 27 km. The distance to Mozhaisk is 31 km., to Novorizhskoye Shosse is 60 km. The distance to the Moscow Ring Road is 130 km. along the Minsk (Mozhaisk) highway and the M-1 highway. Coordinates for navigator 55.630655, 35.746534
Surrounding the land plot: natural landscapes, the village of Krylatki and Mozhaiskoye reservoir.
Krylatki is a village in the Mozhaiskiy district of the Moscow region as part of the Borodinskoye rural settlement. The village is located in the north-western part of the district, about 23 km. north-west of Mozhaisk, on the western bank of the Mozhaisk reservoir. The closest residential areas (settlements) to the land plot are Pozdnyakovo (in the south) and Antonovo (1 km. to the west).
Key benefits, investment attractiveness:
- a perfect place for a permanent residence or a seasonal holiday on the banks of the Mozhaisk reservoir;
- the land mass is located in a popular, ecologically clean area of the south-west of the Moscow region, traditionally prestigious and popular in terms of choosing a place for comfortable country living. The main concept of the land mass may be the idea of creating elite or affordable quality housing;
- in one of the most beautiful and environmentally friendly areas, at a small distance from the capital, the most important advantages and characteristics are combined, which makes land plots attractive for financial investments;
- this location, at a small distance from Mozhaiskoe shosse, is extremely attractive for individual residential development. The combination of excellent transport accessibility and unique isolation from the outside world;
- the target audience of buyers for which the future cottage/residential complex on the given ground areas can be calculated - Muscovites and inhabitants of other regions, choosing a format of country life at insignificant distance from capital;
- many rivers and lakes, picturesque river and forest views, beautiful sandy beaches;
- unique natural landscapes, steep hillsides, river slopes. In natural areas prevail meadows, coniferous and deciduous forests, age-old trees (oaks, spruce, birch, maple).