The B+ class office building is located in the city center, in the Yakimanka district of the Central Administrative District of Moscow.
Total area of the building: 4,244.9 sq.m., including:
- basement of 551.4 sq.m.,
- 1st floor of 896.9 sq.m.,
- 2nd floor of 890.7 sq.m.,
- 3rd floor of 907.4 sq.m.,
- 4th floor of 589.2 sq.m.,
- attic of 409.3 sq.m.
Ceiling height: 3.6 m.
Condition of exterior and interior finishing: good.
The building has 3 elevators.
Dedicated power supply capacity at the object: 736 kW.
The building is equipped with ventilation and air conditioning systems, as well as security and firefighting systems.
The historical district of Moscow is represented by low-rise buildings with highly developed infrastructure. The facade of the building overlooks the 1st Kazachiy lane, the territory is fenced, land parking for up to 10 cars is organized.
Excellent transport accessibility:
- the nearest Polyanka metro station is 360 m. (4 minutes walk);
- up to Tretyakovskaya metro station is 900 m.
Closest environment: objects of commercial, social and residential purpose:
- the territory of the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary in the Cossack settlement;
- school No. 627;
- guest house at the Embassy of Uzbekistan;
- residential buildings;
- business centres;