3-storey non-residential building total area of 587.1 sq.m. in Tagansky Rayon (Khitrovka) of Central Administrative District of Moscow, Podkolokolny Pereulok, 8 bldg 6.
- the building is located in the popular tourist area of the capital with active pedestrian traffic and ideal transport accessibility. The Kremlin and Red Square, Zaryadye Park, GUM, boutiques, theaters and museums, cafes and restaurants are within walking distance;
- ideal for residence, representative office, office, visa center, privat banking, hotel;
- currently the 2nd floor and attic are leased out, Almazintech-consultations and engineering LLC and Sterkh Regional Insurance Company JSC;
- area of high business activity: state organizations are adjacent to representative offices of the largest companies of the Russian Federation and foreign countries, many banks, hotels, embassies and consulates of foreign states, merchant estates and temples;
- parking from the facade and the end of the building 9 of parking space + city parking on Podkolokolny Pereulok. Entry to the territory is limited by automatic barrier and gate;
- the building opposite the building houses the Migration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
The building is located in the Tagansky Rayon of the Central Administrative District of Moscow, south-east of the historical center of the city - Zaryadye and Kitay-gorod, inside the Boulevard Ring, near Khitrovskaya Ploshchad, between Ulitsa Solyanka, Podkolnikolny and Pevchesky Pereulok. Next to the building are the Church of St. Nicholas in Podkopay and the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Kulishki. To the Boulevard Ring is 370 m., to the Kitay-gorod metro station, to the Staraya Ploshchad and Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation is 480 m. (6 min. walk), to Moskvoretskaya Embankment and Bolshoy Ustinsky bridge is 630 m. Equal distance from the Sadovoe Koltso and Red Square ≈ 1.1 km.
Description of the object:
The mansion has 4 levels:
- basement: 43.3 sq.m.;
- 1st floor: 178.0 sq.m. - 8 offices, corridor and 3 bathrooms;
- 2nd floor: 179.7 sq.m. - 10 cabinets, corridor and 1 bathroom;
- attic 181.2 sq.m. - 6 cabinets, corridor and 1 bathroom.
Cadastral number: 77:01:0001021:1007.
Year of construction: 1900, is not a cultural heritage site.
In 2012, a major overhaul was carried out with the replacement of interfloor ceilings with reinforced concrete and interior decoration. In 2016, the facade was repaired.
Structurally: brick, railway flooring. Thick walls allow to keep warm in winter and cool in summer.
All communications are central.
The allocated power is 60 kW.
Air-conditioning systems, supply and exhaust ventilation, security and fire alarm system, video surveillance.
5 telephone lines of MGTS JSC, 5 telephone lines and a fiber-optical cable of NewLineTelecom Ltd.
The building is located on the land plot with the area of 243 sq.m., including a construction spot.
Cadastral number: 77:01:0001021:23.
The right to lease on the basis of the lease agreement concluded with the Moscow City Property Department for a period of 22.04.2051.
Realization of the object:
- The auction is scheduled for autumn 2019.
- Bidding on the Dutch system will be held in the auction hall: 4 bldg 4, Bobrov Lane, Moscow.
- Private property.
- Possible pre-auction sale, counter offers are considered.