The object of sale - 100% of shares in the Limited Liability Company, which owns a long-term lease right (up to 2055) of 3 land plots with a total area of 110 ha, as well as ownership of buildings and equipment located on the territory.
Red Lake is one of the first and largest ski resorts in the North-West. It is located on the shore of the lake of the same name near the village of Korobitsyno.
The resort operates all year round and has all the necessary infrastructure for fans of active winter and summer recreation.
There are 15 tracks of various degrees of complexity, from the level for beginners to extreme, with a difference in altitude from 65 to 120 meters. The longest route is 1,050 meters for beginners, the main slope is 850 meters. International and Russian freestyle skiing competitions are held at the resort every year, and the resort is a place of attraction for professional extreme sportsmen due to the presence of high complexity slopes certified for international competitions, a snow park, slalom and giant slalom slopes, mogul slopes, and a ski acrobatics stadium. Snowpark of Red Lake resort is the longest in the region, including children's kickers. Experienced professional instructors trained children from the age of 4 in skiing. In addition, there is a school for training qualified instructors in the methodology developed jointly with the Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Healf, St. Petersburg. In addition to alpine skiing, the resort has a 2 km. cross-country skiing track, an open-air skating rink and a cocktail track.
There is a sandy beach and a boat rental at guests' disposal. The lake is equipped with a 330-meter ropeway with wakeboarding jumps. The resort has a tennis court, miniature golf course and shooting gallery. A paintball range has been set up. The resort has a 3 km. long cycling trail and a special 2 km. long mountain bike trail.
Accommodation at the resort is offered in a 3-star hotel with 26 beds and comfortable cottages for 2-14 people (172 beds), equipped with saunas, kitchenettes, showers, TV. On the territory of the resort there is a restaurant, cafe, bar, shop of related goods. Free parking for guests for 400 cars is organized.
On the basis of the ski resort operates a modern medical and health complex. It is the only sanatorium in the Leningradskaya Oblast that uses the endoecological and energy rehabilitation (ERL) method in its work. Also at guests' disposal is a SPA-complex with a wide range of procedures: massages, hammams, Finnish sauna, infrared cabin, cosmetologist's office, etc.
Krasnoe Ozero is a nature monument, which is protected by the state. The lake water has a unique chemical composition and healing properties.
Category of lands: lands of the forest fund.
Permitted use: for the construction of sports and tourist skiing complex, for cultural, recreational, tourist and sports purposes.
Developed by the site planning project. Currently, work is underway to amend the master plan of the settlement in order to change the category of land for development for housing construction.
• The project is located on the picturesque slopes of Mount Zalesnaya near Krasnoe Ozero. The lake is a nature conservation object with the purest water, unique in its chemical composition and healing properties.
• The resort's well-developed infrastructure ensures its year-round utilisation by private and corporate clients.
• The resort is a major center of sports and recreation in the north-west, the venue of international and national competitions, training base of the national freestyle team of St. Petersburg and Russia.
• The object is characterized by good transport accessibility and is a center of attraction of tourist flows, focused on similar types of recreation in Finland.
• On the territory of the resort there is the only medical sanatorium in the Leningrad region that uses the method of endo-ecological and energy rehabilitation (ERL) in its work.
• After reconstruction of the Scandinavia and Sortavala routes, the way to the resort will become even more accessible and comfortable, and will increase the tourist flows in this direction.
• Developed by the site planning project. Currently, work is underway to amend the master plan of the settlement in order to change the category of land for development for housing construction.