Applications are accepted from June 11, 2019 to January 17, 2020, on working days, from 10:00 to 17:00, to the following addresses:
- at the central office (5B, Grivtsova Lane, St. Petersburg),
- in the Nizhny Novgorod branch (33, Oktyabrskaya St., Nizhny Novgorod, 3rd floor, office 303),
- in the Moscow branch (4 bldg 4, Bobrov Lane, Moscow),
- in the Novosibirsk branch (20, Serebrennikovskaya St., Novosibirsk) by local time,
- in the Tyumen branch (1, Permyakova St., Tyumen) by local time,
- in a Separate subdivision of Krasnodar (176 bldg 5/2, Krasnaya St., Krasnodar, office 3089),
- in a Separate subdivision of Krasnoyarsk (46, Svobodny Ave., Krasnoyarsk),
- in the Primorsky branch (18, Fontannaya St., Vladivostok),
- in a Separate subdivision in Yekaterinburg (20a Lenina Ave., Yekaterinburg, office 602),
- in a Separate subdivision in Barnaul (77A, Krasnoarmeyskiy Ave., Barnaul, 3rd floor).
The deposit must reach the account of the Bidding Organizer not later than January 17, 2020.
Definition of bidders and registration of the protocol of admission is carried out on January 17, 2020, at 17:00 (Moscow time), at the address: 33, Oktyabrskaya St., Nizhny Novgorod, office 303.