Applications will be accepted from April 3, 2019 to September 12, 2019, on working days, from 10:00 to 17:00 at:
- the central office (5B, Grivtsova Lane, St. Petersburg),
- in Nizhny Novgorod branch (33, Oktyabrskaya Ulitsa, Nizhny Novgorod, 3rd floor, office 301),
- in Moscow branch (4, Bobrov Lane, Moscow, bldg 4),
- in Novosibirsk branch (20, Serebrennikovskaya Ulitsa, Novosibirsk) local time,
- in Tyumen branch (1, Ulitsa Permyakova, Tyumen) local time,
- in a separate subdivision of Krasnodar (176, Krasnaya Ulitsa, Krasnodar, lit. 5/2, office 3089),
- in a separate subdivision of Krasnoyarsk (46, Svobodny Prospekt, Krasnoyarsk),
- in the Primorsky Branch (18, Fontannaya Ulitsa, Vladivostok),
- in a separate subdivision in Yekaterinburg (20A, Prospekt Lenina, Yekaterinburg, office 602),
- in a separate subdivision in Barnaul (77A, Krasnoarmeysky Prospekt, Barnaul, 3rd floor).
The deposit must be received by the Organizer of the Competitive Sale no later than September 12, 2019.
Bidders are to be determined and the admission protocol drawn up on September 12, 2019, at 17:00 (Moscow time), at the address: 33, Oktyabrskaya Ulitsa, Nizhny Novgorod, 3rd floor, office 301.